Sunday, July 1, 2012

How come no one is writing about this whole misrad ha studentim (student authority issue)?
I'm going to college next year and I'm relying on Misrad ha Studentim's money to help pay for it. But there's no official source of information as to what's going on.
A little background:
Misrad ha Studentim is the Student Authority. It's a government agency that provides information and financial help for olim (people who've made aliyah, like me). Specifically, they give a scholarship for three years of college towards a bachelors or two towards a masters for olim who meet certain criteria (click here for more info).
However due to some government legislation (for which there is very little information in English in print or online) the funding will either cease, or be cutback. Again, there is very little information on the internet about this, so I'm pretty fuzzy on the details. I've tried contacting Misrad ha Studentim, and Nefesh B' Nefesh and it really seems no one has a clue what's flying.

Anyone with any info please leave a comment!


I hope your day is free from bureaucracy,
Lay

No comments:

Post a Comment