Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Response to Comments

For some reason, I'm having a bit of difficulty posting responses to comments. But I just want to respond to a comment that was left on "The Evil Eye Blinks" 

'll take the risk of sounding super naive,But did this really happen or is this like,Prose? 
A short story?


First off, It's a really good question. I like it. 


I don't really know how I'd classify my writing literarily. I think they are too short to be short stories, so maybe they are tiny stories? 
Also, they don't happen exactly like I write them, but almost. 
I hope that answers your question. If not I'm madly in love with comments, so leave some more. 

- Fumbling

1 comment:

  1. Haha No problem! I really like your writing I read everything from the start (well, allmost...)and also I met Joy today and asked about you :) Would be nice to hang out sometime

    ReplyDelete