Monday, August 20, 2012

Hey all!
Thanks so much for sticking with me. I know it's been forever since I posted anything. I recently moved from Jlem (Jerusalem) to TA (Tel Aviv) so it's like across the country. I've been a wee bit focused on that.
 I'm now embarking on an integral part of the Aliyah process. -No, not starting Uni.- Visiting my parents abroad. All I really have to say about that is I found the best gift for my dad:
http://www.holycacao.co.il/

I first tried it at the Jerusalem Wine Festival, it was seriously the best thing I ever tasted. Seriously. It's smooth dark chocolate with cinnamon and chili peppers. It's intense and delicious.

They have lot's of other flavors and stuff, and you can buy the chocolate in health food stores here, and online.

Wish me a safe flight, Nisiyah Tova
B'Ahava,
L


By the way, I'm in no way paid to endorse this. I just believe in supporting and promoting Israeli brands. And also it's really tasty. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment